Student Accommodation

Accommodation in the Halls of Residence is made on a semester basis.

During long vacations, accommodation is only offered to foreign students (coming from countries that the Dean of Student will list) and students required by their department to do some university work upon producing letters from their departments (e.g. projects, internship, teaching practice). Such accommodation will be offered at rates determined by the University from time to time.

Students must apply for accommodation during vacation time using application forms available from Student Welfare Department. Refer to the Students Handbook (Rules and Regulations) for details.